Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Soon it will be Christmas day...

Austin (one handsome man...namely mine ;))


Plus all the rest of the family


Plus Christmas time (it's absolutely impossible to find one photo to represent Christmas so this will have to do even though it nowhere near suffices)

Plus Texas (I've never been there so anywhere new has to be exciting)


Equal the reasons I am very excited! I bought a plane ticket today to spend Christmas in Texas with Austin and his family! I forgot to include a picture of New years in there, but I'll be there over new years too. So, even though I will miss having Christmas in Seattle with my family I'm very happy! Anyways, thats my latest exciting news! On the downside I found out (the airlines I'm traveling on at least) are charging for any checked bags...not just the second one - blah

2 comments:

Ash Malone said...

Wow, how fun will that be! Take heaps of photos for me, so I don't forget what everyone looks like..ha! Your going to have an amazing time, pencil us in your calendar for next Christmas/New Years...we entertain quite well over here!! =) Too bad your getting charged for checked bags..guess this is where you get to learn to be simply beautiful, with very few things!! =) Have a great time babe, your gonna love it!!! Christmas with the Hunts, is always fun...I have some great memories!! =)

Jaylin said...

yeah i did catch the bouquet!!! haha whatever that means!! ;)