Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jacket

I know this is just a picture of me, but the point isn't me...it's the jacket i'm wearing. It's exciting because around a year and a half ago (and a whole lot more pounds ago) I found this jacket at value village and fell in love with it...I thought it was adorable and couldn't not get it even though it was much too small for me at the time...it was brand new, in perfect condition, still had the tags on it and everything! So I got it in hopes of fitting into it one day...and tried it on every so often over the time of my weightloss to see if it fit yet...each time it didn't...until the other night when I had not put it on in quite some time so I decided to put it on...and it fit! With room to spare at that! It is soooo warm and cozy too...the fur that you can see in the hood, is throughout the entire inside of the jacket. Anyways to some people it might not seem like a big deal, but needless to say - I was quite happy =)

3 comments:

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

That's AWESOME, Malia! Congratulations! I need to be getting back on my own healthy bandwagon -- too much stress and guess I now know that I'm a stress sorta-kinda eater. I don't eat, but what I do eat is HORRIBLE!!!

Jaylin said...

no that is a big deal!! thats awesome! you've done so well!

Shana said...

What they said! It is a big deal and you look great! The jacket is cute too! I'm a sucker for a cute jacket... I think it's cause I'm cold all the time.