Monday, November 10, 2008

53.4 pounds down, 18 to go

Down 50 pounds! yay


45ish pounds gone


Around spring break time...I'd lost app. 40 pounds by now.


I'm getting thinner!


Over 20 pounds gone!


After 15 pounds or so


After I lost my first 10 pounds


Another picture in the beginning


This was in the beginning...scary!



Most people that know me, know that I have been working to lose weight...and I have lost...I'm not where I want to be at yet, but I feel so much better than I did before. It has been long and hard, but definitely worth it. I've struggled along the way, but managed to pull through. Everyone that has encouraged, noticed, and complimented me on my weight loss, THANK YOU! You are a huge encouragement...It feels so good and motivates me when someone is like "wow, you've lost a lot of weight, you look great!" or better yet "You inspired me to start exercising or losing weight!" This is one huge part that helps me to keep on going...It's hard for me to tell that I've lost without looking at pictures...A couple weeks ago when Austin came to visit he said he could tell a big difference from the last time I'd seen him, which was awesome...and No I didn't ask him if he could tell, nor was I digging for compliments, ha =) Anyways I put up a few before, during, and now pictures.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I get to be the FIRST to comment on your blog....you're on the way of your first blog as well as WELL on the way to a great weight-loss. Keep up the good work and don't ever get discouraged to the point of giving-up! It's super hard work but well worth the effort!

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! It does feel good, doesn't it?! I celebrated my 30 pounds lost by doing a half-marathon and have since done another and have yet another in the plans! Keep up the great work!

Anna said...

you look really really good babe, and i know it's been hard, but it's so much better for your own personal health even to be as dedicated as your being, and very brave of you to post pix of your journey! way to be an encouragement to other young ladies=-)