Thursday, November 13, 2008

A couple quotes/sayings I like

*What do you want to be married to me for anyhow? So I can kiss you anytime I want. - Sweet home Alabama

*Distance is not for the fearful, it's for the bold, for those willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those who know a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough.

*When my heart is heavy burdened and I cannot understand, what I have no power over I will leave in Jesus hands. I will leave it all to Jesus for I know he understands, things in life I cannot alter, I will leave in Jesus hands. - #287

*If you see someone without a smile, give them yours.

*Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be.

1 comment:

Ash Malone said...

Ok, I am also in LOVE with the first quote..I LOVE THAT MOVIE! too cute!! You look so amazing chick....I can't believe how much weight you've lost....seriously your simply beautiful!!! Glad to see you two had such a great time will Aussie was down there. How fun, we missed the fountains & the pirate show when we were in Vegas for our honeymoon....both due to intense winds..bummer! Ohhh well, guess it's just another great reason to go back! Hope your day is amazing! Love ya!