Monday, July 27, 2009

Updates

Sooooo, just for a few updates on what I've been doing...it's been super busy, but I've been having so much fun and it just seems like everything is all lined up and going the way it should. Since I last updated I have:
  • Gone to Golden Gardens with Jenny
  • Gone on an Argosy cruise with Jenny (on a perfect day)
  • Spent the day downtown with Krista...took the monorail from Seattle center to downtown, had lunch at PF Changs (a first for me), went to Pike Place (had a blast there- and got the VIP fish treatment from the fish thrower guys), hit starbucks (must) and just explored :)
  • Spent some brief time with Bryce and Darla while he was in Seattle for the night
  • Went to spaghetti factory - me, the boys, Krista, Cameron, Caleb and Darla, then walked along the water front and went up top of this building that has an awesome view
  • Got to see Tammie while she was in town
  • Went out on the boat with Harv, Linda and the kids
  • Had a goodbye mac 'n cheese date with Krista
  • Played ultimate frisbee on thursday, which we have done every thursday, but it was a really nice surprise to have some extras show up who I haven't seen in a long time!
  • Came over to G&G's on friday - me, derek and daniel
  • Was elated to play with the most adorable kittens and doggies over at Greg and Julies and of course catch up with them
  • Had a nice sunday morning meeting at G&G's house (g&g, us, Harv, Linda, Neil, Brenda)
  • Came to gospel meeting in tri-cities
  • Am now at John and Kjerstins...and I am SO happy it worked out for me to come here!
As for future plans:
  • On Wednesday we got to Ron&Joann's for the night, and leave early thursday morning for home
  • Get home Friday
  • back to the same ol' same ol' on Monday...School, work etc.
  • GET THE REST OF MY WEIGHT OFF! Thats the plan anyway

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your little "bullets" that give a little blurb of summer facts. I particularly like the last one...as I'm working on that one with you. Glad you had a fun time this summer...know there were some boring times too, but the fun times out-weigh the boring ones. Love you...

Anna said...

sounds like a good list to have under your belt=) how did you like pf changs? mom told me about your new schedule. sounds like you have some really fun classes! i'm jealous!=) but glad you're getting the opportunity too! hope you have more pix to post! would love to see it all=)