Saturday, July 4, 2009

There is a story behind these =)

Dad's

mom's

mine
Dad and mom spent the night at Richard and Mary Carlsons (some friends that come down to Havasu during the winter) one night, then came and picked me up in Bend, then came back and spent another night at there. Well in the guest bedroom there is a metal platter full of magnetic words...So mom wrote dad a little love note with them, but said dad had to write one too...so mom did hers then dad did his...well when I came they were telling me about their notes, but dad was complaining about how hard it was and that mom took ALL the good words...well, I was giving dad a bad time about it, and then he told me to do one for Austin and see how easy I thought it was...sooooo I did, however it was a bit difficult...maybe a tad harder than i expected, but keep in mind this was after both mom and dad took ALL the good words ;)

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

aww these are cute!!

Unknown said...

Sweet memories....