Thursday, February 12, 2009

Random

I don't have anything terribly exciting to write about, but since I haven't written anything lately I'll give a few random new minor things:
-I'm almost done with the last book from the Twilight series and have loved reading them...I'm definitely not normally into anything sci-fi-ish, but loved these books
-I'm still working on my weight...nothing too exciting has happened though, but I'll be sure to write about it when it does...the last 15 pounds go sooo sloooooow - ugh! I'm still making progress though
-I finished my online classes...with A's!
-I have a new found love of kiwi...I've always liked it, but recently it has been tasting REALLY good
-I'm so excited for Blake&Tammie!
-I'm happy for Landon&Alyssa too...excited to go to their wedding next month and of course see Pete&Deena
-I'm also very excited to see all my family next month!
-I'm pretty sure I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have such a sweet guy =]
-I need to clean my disasterous room!

1 comment:

Anna said...

it's about time you updated your blog!! =)
-i finally ordered New Moon from the library, but i'm on a wait list... they're aren't my typical type either, but the first one definitely captured my interest...
-keep trying missy, you've come so far, i know you can accomplish all your goals!
-good job on your online classes!
-weird how we get cravings randomly huh? i get them all the time- like when i NEEDED hot-pink-frosted-cupcakes, lol.
-lucky for you getting to go A&L's wedding, and visiting P&D, that will be amazing! take pix=)
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE Y'ALL SOON!