Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Weight Watchers

Today I reached two of my goals...My first goal I reached was my weight watchers goal (the weight they say I should be) which is 130, and my second goal was to be in the 120's before Christmas break and today I was 129.4! So I'm very happy and excited...i've lost a total of 57 pounds and have approximately 15 lbs to my personal goal. It seems like it's taking a very long time, but it has definitely been worth and I feel so much better...I just can't wait to reach my goal. Thanks to everyone who has encouraged me along the way...it's a big help!

4 comments:

Tidbits from the Country said...

You go girl - if anyone is a huge inspiration to the rest of us, it's YOU!!! Keep up the awesome work, glad it has paid off and you are adorable!!!

Anna said...

wow girl, good for you! i'm proud of you for pushing thru the hard times and being so disciplined! everyone knows what you have done, and what you are doing is no small thing. keep it up sissy!=-)

Unknown said...

I was so proud of you today at Weight Watchers it nearly made me cry...to hear everyone cheering for you knowing that it's been a really LONG year for you to get all that weight off...I know your personal goal is to get 15 more lbs. off, but you're looking really GREAT, and I'm so happy you're doing it...stick with it girl!

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

Congratulations, Malia! You've inspired me to get back in gear! The last few weeks have NOT been good eating/exercising weeks! And with it sooo cold here, it won't be for awhile, but I guess that's the exact reason Santa gave me a treadmill a couple of years back!