Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Holidays!

I wanted to write one more entry before I leave tomorrow to say: MERRY CHRISTMAS and I hope everyone has a fabulous holiday vacation! Tomorrow I'm on my way to Texas and of course very excited to see Austin and spend Christmas/New years with him and his family! Just the fact that it's Christmas time is exciting enough. It looks like quite a few people might get a white Christmas even. It seems like everyone is getting snow. I had a near heart attack when I found out McCarren (Las Vegas) airport was closed due to snow, but recovered when I figured out I probably and most definitely hopefully won't be affected. A lot of flights were canceled, but today things have gotten a lot better so I hopefully will be ok. All day today I've been trying to get things ready to go (as you can tell I'm accomplishing great things at the moment) and attempting to fit everything into one suitcase...gonna have to squeeze! Anyways once again, have a great holiday!

No comments: