Thursday, May 21, 2009

New

Amanda and I

I wish =)

Kate and I - Mr. Novy's little girl

So adorable =)


Friends from school


Daniel and I

Sarahs graduation/birthday




teachers from school





All of Charter schools 19 graduating seniors (biggest class yet)
Some of the pictures are out of order, but I want to post a few before we left.
- yesterday evening was graduation for Charter
- Was also sarah's graduation/birthday get together
- today was the last day of school - everyone went to the beach and we had a bbq
- We leave TOMORROW morning for our trip
- Two weeks from today I get to see Austin!
- tomorrow evening Nicole and I are going to Mt. Ranch 1
- Next week Nicole plus Joe&Shana and the kids and me are going to Mt. Ranch 2
- then going to Bend were Austin is coming
- then off to Seattle!
I'm really excited to go, but I feel like I have a million things to do between now and tomorrow morning...probably more important things than updating my blog, but I wanted to do that before we left! Hopefully I'll be able to do a little bit of updating between now and the end of summer...BUT if I don't get to do a special post for Anna and Dereks Birthdays next month: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Anna said...

so this means my "little" twinsies are juniors now? can that really be? i'm feeling a bit emotional so there may or may not be a little tear or two in my eye at the moment. man. time just moves doesn't it? i love love love the picture of you & daniel- you look so cute in your plaid button up shirt & jeans. very very! well i'm glad you put up a new post before you left- i was getting tired of looking at crystal cliffs-& i do hope you get a chance to update this summer! you know how patient i am... tee hee=) are you going to keep your phone or does dad get it?? text me sweets- & be good at mt. ranch missy- have fun with nicoly! squeeze the zinikers for me- i miss them so much! & i hope you enjoy the road trip you just started like an hour ago=) gotta love the foster family road trips- tho it's obviously not as cool since derek & i aren't tagging along. hope dad spares you from hank williams & too much statler brothers. remember when i asked him to put my keith urban cd in one time- probably on our way to n. dak or az back in the day? yah- he listened to like 3-songs and ejected it- i was so hurt. mom said dad even listened to xm 80s on occasion- he's really letting loose- wow=) hahhaa.. aw, ok sorry i'm feeling super nostalgic so i'm rambling but anyway be safe- use your head- & keep God first so you have no regrets! i love you!